Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Craft Critique on MARKS PAPER Co.




I just read this review by: Julia Stainton on Craft Crique. Well the reviews are in and they are good. This is what Julia said; "When I first heard of Marks Paper Company on the net, I knew it was a paper line I was going to have to try. Paper that looked like fabric, gorgeous colors and prints...I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. I love paper and I was so excited to have the opportunity to review Marks Paper Company new English Garden Collection for Craft Critique"


Here is a photo of one of the cards she made with Marks Paper.




If you live in the area of S. Florida and are looking for this paper I know that "The Scrapbook Place" in Boca Raton will be carrying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...