Monday, June 12, 2017

New Folio Wedding Album



Hi, I love these folio albums!  They measure 5x8.5 and hold LOTS of photos.  The waterfall photos mats alone in this album holds 11 4x4.  There is also a pocket with a file folder for more photos or journaling.

My girlfriend who is always on you tube showed me the construction.  I changed it a tad for my purposes.  She couldn't remember where she first saw it (she watches tons of videos) so I'm sorry I cant give you the you tube channel.



Since this album folds together in a gate fold fashion I couldn't add my usual thick embellishments.  So I compromised by die cutting lots of handmade embellies and stamping / embossing some quotes.






I love the color combination for this wedding album, and I was able to mix in some elements that I had pieces of.  Yeah I love it when I can use my stash.  Of course I had to die cut some butterflies.



I hope you enjoyed this preview of my album.  Also this album would make a great personal shower gift for any bride.  If you would like to purchase it please go to my Etsy store @ Kitsnbitscraps.

Thank you for stopping by, happy scrapping


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...