Friday, June 09, 2017

New Little Man Baby Boy Album




Hi, it's been awhile since I last posted.  I've been busy with remodeling my home and also went on a fabulous trip to Ireland with my daughter.

I missed being in my studio so have been busy creating albums since my return.  Today I am sharing a baby boy mini I did with a folio style construction.

This is a great mini album, it holds lots of photos, even has a waterfall page that holds 10 (4x4) photos and measures 5 x 8.5.

This mini has lots of pages that flip and are double sided.  There are four half pages included.




This is an awesome way to get more photos into your mini, using this waterfall construction.




I am finished with this mini and starting on a wedding album next.  Here is a sneak peek of the wedding album.


Loving these beautiful lavendars, greys and soft blues.  This wedding album will be posted on my Etsy store Kitsnbitscraps soon.

Thank you for stopping by, happy scrapping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...