Wednesday, April 01, 2009

PROMOTION SALE on my Etsy Shop!

Every month or 2 I come up with a NEW promotional sale for my kitsnbitscraps etsy store - This month's sale is good until the end of April.

If you BUY 2 Premade Layouts or more you receive - One FREE page kit valued at $5.99. Below are just a few examples of what is selling at my shop now. I just added several Premade Two Page layouts for just $10.00!!!





This is my way of saying thank you for visiting me on etsy.


Ok, so speaking of etsy I found an awesome store that sells hand crocheted flowers and butterflys - and she will make them in any color you want! Of course I had to purchase a few different colors to add to my pages. You can stack the crochet flower on top of primas along with pretty buttons or brads to really dress up your page.

Below is a picture of how I used ziemabir flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...