Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Cards, cards and more cards

My girl friend Daphna came over yesterday and we got the urge to make cards. Daphna use to own a stamp store so now she mostly likes to make layouts but ... talked her in to coming over and playing with me.

Below are some of the cards I made.

This stamp is my pumpkin lady ... I love her long legs, you can see more of these ladies at American Art Stamps - just look under the artist Karen Stolpher.


This stamp is from the artist Emerson Quillin. I think these stamps are a hoot.


These are my Christmas cards ... I am starting early for my Christmas in July. July is when I start making cards and gifts - it takes me the full 6 months to prepare (LOL). I never end up making enough cards to give out or finishing all my projects for gifts. But I do try .... The first two cards are from the artist Robin Pickens.


I LOVE LOVE LOVE these American Art Stamps; I think they are the cutest ever!! You can buy these stamps either wood mounted or cling rubber. I will have some of these cards on sale on my etsy site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...