Monday, August 03, 2009

CHA ORLANDO SHOW PICS

Well I had a great time at CHA ... there are so many beautiful products and talented designers out there that it makes my head spin. I wanted to share some of my favorite samples with you.
I also went to dinner with Debbie Gunion and the "Girls" at Bucca di Peppo. We were seated in the "POPE" room. The ladies from Stampendous and Mr. Chris joined us and we had a great time trying to move the lazy suzanne in the middle of the table so the "POPE" wasnt staring at us while we ate.











There were alot of awesome make-n-takes at all the booths, and they were all packed waiting and people waiting in line to get their turn. Here is a picture of the make n take at Nikki Silvils booth.









Here are some pictures of samples from Nikki Silvils, 7 Gypsies and Tim Holtz. There were so many beautiful samples made by such talented people ... I just wanted to stare at them and hang out, but I had to break away because I was working the show and had appointments to get to (LOL)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...