Saturday, November 28, 2009

Vintage Christmas Tree Shaped Album

Just posted this cute album - Its a Vintage Tree I have been feeling very traditional this Holiday Season.  A lot has been going on this past month, I have been taking care of an old family friend who is very sick.  She and my mom were friends, and I am the only one she knows here in Florida.  I think its brought back some childhood memories for me with my family and when we were kids .... anywho I guess it is making me nostalgic. 

I used darker traditional red and green and added a lot of poinsettias and some florals.  I distressed the edges and added some pockets.  Hope you like it.








If you are interested in seeing the entire album - click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...