Thursday, January 28, 2010

Be Mine 6x6 Chipboard Book

Well, its time to put away all my Valentine paper and goodies.  I already made my Valentine's and they are ready to go in the mail, and I have made a couple of extra projects.

I am almost finished with a layout for a challenge that I am in for the PFOP design team.  They are challenging us to do a layout inspired by a lyric.  I chose Elvis Presley's "Love Me Tender, Love Me Dear" song.  I thought it was appropriate for the month.  When I finish the layout I will post up my pics.

I also made this "Be Mine" Valentine 6x6 chipboard book will be posted on etsy today.  Here are some pics of that little book.  It turned out sweet.












I dont know if you can see the acrylic tag from Tim Holtz, I just love these tags and use them alot.  For more pictures of my little book click here for my Etsy shop.

2 comments:

  1. too cute
    hope you're feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet and pretty! Love it:D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...