Sunday, February 28, 2010

Friendship Cards

I had some product left over from the WeRMemory - Vintage Blue collection so I made some cards.  I really fell in love with this collection.  It has everything that I like, birds, nature, the colors blue, green and orange.  So of course I love it.

After seeing my "Dreamer" album Scrapbooks N Stuff in Miami wants me to do a class with the collection.  Though I will not be making it 22 pages (LOL, I would be there two days!).  I will do a paper bag book though just not as many pages and it will definately be the Vintage Blue collection :) ... more on that later.

Ok, so here are my cards - I just love the colors!! 







1 comment:

  1. You make scrapbooking seem so easy!! Thank you for always inspiring me... These are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...