Thursday, March 25, 2010

All Boy

I was going through my stash and had some free time today  before having to go to dentist (I hate going to the dentist, I am such a baby).  Thank goodness my dentist tries to be gentle with me because he knows I am a baby when it comes to shots LOL.  I was stoic when I went through 21 hours of labor, BUT DONT GIVE ME A SHOT!!

So anywho I had time to finish this cute star shaped boy album, also I figured it would calm my nerves so I dont think about GETTING A SHOT!!!!!!







If you like this album and want to see more,  I posted it on my ETSY store.  Thanks for looking :)

4 comments:

  1. Too cute Veronica! I love the colors :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet. Hope the dentist went well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE LOVE LOVE this album!!! :)

    so fun and bright!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...