Saturday, May 08, 2010

EXCITING NEWS!!!

I am so excited!!!  I have been asked to join the new kit club MY PAPER TREE HOUSE design team.  I cannot believe that I will be designing along with such talented ladies.  I am in awe of their talent and feel so blessed to be a part of what I know is going to be such a fun kit club.  Nana the creator of this fabulous kit club has such great plans for each month's kit.  We will have challenges, sketches, and exclusive My Paper Tree House goodies each month.  Whoo hoo, I can't wait till I get my JUNE kit and start creating :)
Here are the other design team member that are on the team along with Nana Campana (owner).

1. Amy Muffoletto
2. Diana Fisher
2. Iris Babao Uy
4. Laura Achilles
5. Noel Rusk Culbertson
6. Sarah de Guzman
7. Suzy West
8. Tricia Wilson

The Guest Designer for June will be Irene Tan

Come join us on our Facebook page to see what we have up our sleeves and win some prizes!!

Hope to see you there,

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...