Monday, December 13, 2010

Shout Out to Create 365!!

Got back last night from my trip to Louisiana and the most wonderful and nicest ladies ever!!  Talk about your southern hospitality .... and dont even get me started on the amazing food.  I had the best time with all the girls at Create 365, thank you, thank you for being sooooooo welcoming.  You were all awesome.  I made friends with so many of you and I wish you all lived right next door so I could scrap with you all daily!!

I want to especially thank (sweet) Amy, you are amazing little girl and you are one talented lady!!  I loved everything you did and your store is so darn cute. 



Thank honey-bunny for welcoming me into your home and your heart.  I also want to thank Tasha for being my roomie LOL, I dont want you to feel left out!!

Here are some pics from my time spent with all the amazing ladies at Create 365.





I want to thank everyone for taking my classes and again thank you to Nikki Sivils for donating your awesome product for give-aways with the Bee Happy class. 


2 comments:

  1. oh... Yayyyy.... We did get a cute picture of us.... Thanks for the shout out... Who knows maybe one day YOU will live right next door to us. Love you sweet friend. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for showing us these GREAT pictures!! I can see you had a wonderful time!

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...