Monday, October 17, 2011

Layouts for October

The Paper Niche reveal was late in coming this month due to the store moving into a bigger location.  So then it kind of messed up my routine and I forgot to post my design kit.  This month I created four layouts and didnt make an album.  I know shocker, but the end of the year is always so busy for me and then added to that was the move of the store.  I just got back from a family trip to Minn (it was cold) and now getting ready to go to Epcot.  I hope to get lots of really good pictures at Epcot.

The monthly designer kit was again fabulous and loaded with cool goodies -

I used a stencil for the base page with glimmer mist then I added paint

For added texture I used water and glimmer mist on patterned paper then crunched it and added ink

I used my zutter distress machine on these papers then sprayed glimmer mist

I used a paint brush and flicked the paint on the base page



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...