Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Last picks of Graphic 45 @ CHA

I was downloading the pics from my camera and had to share. I was lucky enough to go to Winter CHA and one of my favorite booth is always Graphic 45. They have show stopping samples and their booth is always decorated to the extreme.

Here is a pic of Diane Schultz (designer and owner) and Aimee on the day they where highlighting the "Little Darlings" collection. Every day the group working the booth dressed up in a different costume. It was awesome.


Little Darlings Beautiful Display
 
I thought this bracelet was so unique and creative I had to take a picture of it
 
You have to check out this designer, her bracelet was really impressive
 
Can you believe Melanie Forbes made the bracelet out of the Graphic 45 door knob
 
Kraft Relections

Tropical Travelogue

Old Curiosity Shoppe Display - amazing!
 
Old Curiosity Shoppe
 
Old Curiosity Shoppe "When Pigs Fly"
I love Graphic 45, you can tell by how much time and pictures I took at their booth. Here is an album I did a while back with the "Once Upon A Spring Time" collection.
 
And last but not least, what would a trip to CHA be without getting a picture of Tim Holtz!


If you havent tried Graphic 45, you must - their product is amazing!  and just by the way the PAPER NICHE has it all in stock!  Better hurry cuz it's flying off the shelves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...