Thursday, November 01, 2012

Last Halloween Album for the Year

Well its November first and the start of my Holiday rushing around.  I am in the middle of 3 different Christmas albums and also thinking about some Fall albums.  I have to hurry and make them before my ideas start fading ... yes, I'm getting "older" LOL

Yesterday I put the finishing touches on my last Halloween album for the year (I am moving on) and wanted to share it with you.  This album is made from envelopes and has two collections of paper.  My Little Yellow Bicycle and also My Minds Eye.  Yes, I know one collection is more whimsical the other more vintage but the colors work together!  I always tend to use more than one collection unless otherwise instructed :)

You can find this little Halloween treasure at my Kitsnbitscraps Etsy store.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by and I should have a couple of Christmas albums posted by end of week, so stay tuned :)
 
Happy Scrappin
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...