Monday, January 28, 2013

BLOG CANDY

 
40 Stickers, an album to help you get started on your scrapbooking and one handmade mixed media tag :)
 
I am giving away loads of stickers (can you say sticker sneeze), vellum quotes, and rub-ons!  There are a variety of Manufacturers such as 7 Gypsies, Reminisce, Creative Imaginations, Doodlebug, Quick Quotes, and Sandylion just to name a few. 
 
There are alpha, themes, travel, girl, boy, disney, rubons and quick quote vellum poems.
 
 
 
 
You will also get this book in a box album designed by Melody Ross to help you get started on your scrapbooking
 
 
And last but not least you will be sent this handmade mixed media tag I made for Sweet Stamps as a guest designer.
 
 
 
Please leave me a comment and do one thing from the list below.
 
Choose one:
 
"follow" me on my blog
"like" my facebook (go to button on top Left)
"favorite" my etsy store (go to button on top Left)
 
You can do one or all three of the above.  With each action you will get your name in the drawing so it's up to you.  Have your name once or all three times for a better chance at the drawing.
 
For those of you that already are following my blog or any of the other two, just leave me a comment and let me know (you will get your name in the drawing too).
 
You have until Sunday February 3rd to play along.  Good Luck and thank you for stopping by.
 

 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Veronica, nice to meet you and I am your new follower. That's an amazing giveaway and would love to join in.

    ♥Luanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shop has been added to my faves
    http://www.etsy.com/people/luannepang?ref=pr_profile

    ♥Luanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet giveaway. Already a follower and I liked your Facebook page. My Facebook name is Joyful Scraper.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...