Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Seasonal Cuteness Tags with Basically Bare shapes and Paper Piecing

Today my post is featured over at Basically Bare, please go over and check it for more in depth photos of my individual tags.  Here is my set of Seasonal Doggie Tag using the Basically Bare shapes and also a variety of paper companies such as Little Yellow Bicycle, Fancy Pants, Doodlebug, and Basic Grey.

 
 
I love how the Spring tag turned out with the flowers and bees.  The Summer tag has sunshine and shells.  The Fall tag I think is cute because I only did the back of the doggie plus it has a cute pumpkin.  The Winter tag I like because the penguin, snowman and doggie each have on their own winter hat.
 
Hope you enjoyed my post today, don't forget to go on over to Basically Bare for more photos and thank you for stopping by.
 
Happy Scrapping ...
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...