Saturday, September 07, 2013

My May Arts and K&Co. Chipboard Album on You Tube

Just wanted to share with you the rest of the Pages for my May Arts album that I created.  Since there were so many photos, I decided to make the album into a You Tube video.


This album took a long while to make because it has so many details.  I am the queen of details (or so I've been told.)  I used the 7 Gypsies 2 ring binder along with K&Co.  "Handmade by Cara Marie" collection along with Tim Holtz Kraft Resist.  Along the way I used die cuts, Heidi Grace, of course tons of May Arts (12 different ribbons), October Afternoon buttons, Prima Flowers, some LYB, Maya Road ....  you get the picture. 

I love using a combination of product to get different textures because I am a touchy feely person.  Digitals are great but give me something solid to hold any day of the week.

So this album really epitomizes my style, though I always get confused with that question.  The problem I think with me is that I like making way too many different things.  Though I must say that I love using a combo of vintage muted browns with lots of bright colors.  Is that an oxymoron? 

So even though my album was not chosen for the May Arts DT, there is always next year!   I really am a ribbon hoarder and it might be too late to teach this dog a new trick.

Come visit me on You Tube "Kitsnbitscraps" for more of my album videos and also please stop by my Etsy Store "Kitsnbitscraps" I have premade albums, cards, layouts and supplies.

Happy Scrapping,
v

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...