Thursday, January 16, 2014

It's a BOY!





Hi Everyone

My mini tab album is being featured over at Basically Bare today.  It turned out pretty cute.  Sometimes it's hard to put together albums for boys because young mothers are so set on a few select colors and very much against flowers.  So having that in mind I made the boy album themed around GEARS.  That's a boy thing right?

 
 
This Tiny Tab album by Basically Bare is so easy to use, if you follow my blog you see that I make ALOT of them LOL.  I also used the different size gears from the Basically Bare gear pack
 
Go on over to Basically Bare and I would love to know if you like my mini.  I am in the process of making Valentine albums right on so be on the look out.
 
Thank you for stopping by .....
 
Happy Scrapping

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...