Friday, May 09, 2014

Father's Day with Art Anthology

Today I would like to share an early Father's Day layout that I created using lots of Art Anthology, stencils, metal and layering. 

 
For the photo wheel: first I painted it with Black Leather Jacket sorbet, then added metal effects copper.  After it dried I used distress crackle paint and almost burnt it so it would bubble up.
 
 
Using some old Design Originals stickers I had I added the word "wisdom" because it went with the quote I found by Mark Twain and it totally reminded me of my dad.  My father was a very good listener and always gave me great advice.
 
For more photos of my layout please go on over to Art Anthology and let me know what you think.
 
Hope you liked my layout and I have inspired you to do some scrapbooking and try a little mixed media Art Anthology paints and sprays.
 
Happy Scrapping ...
 
 
Art Anthology Product Used: Sorbet: Sand Dune, Black Leather Jacket; Metal Effects: Copper; Colorations: Salted Caramel, Sandcastle, Cinnamon Toast, Raider

Other Products Used: Tim Holtz Idea-ology,  Ranger Industries, Crafter's Workshop, May Arts, Design Originals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...