Saturday, July 26, 2014

Red is for Courage with Art Anthology



 
Today I am sharing some journal pages.  Art Anthology is having a July challenge for the Design Team members this month.  We are to use Red for courage, Blue for justice or White for purity. 
 
I decided to use Red because my daughter Vanessa inspires me to have more courage.  Vanessa has always followed her dreams and puts herself out there.
 
 
Please go on over to the Art Anthology blog today to see more pictures of my Art Journal and also to see my process in creating these pages via you tube  Kitsnbitscraps

Thank you for stopping by, happy scrapping ...

 
Art Anthology Product Used: 
Sorbet:  Big Dip O'Ruby, Vegas Gold, Velvet: Desire, Persimmon, Stone Effects: Brick; Colorations: Hottie, Paprika, Timeless, Dimensional Crystal: Peony; Gesso
 
Other Product Used: 
Kaiser Craft frame, Petaloo, Sizzix dies (Tim Holtz), Faber Castel pit pen, May Road stamps, Crafter's Workshop stencil, 7 Gysies Tissue, Helmar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...