Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Art Anthology and Altered Pages its a SWAP!

Art_Anthology_Altered_Pages_Kitsnbits_Tag3




Welcome to the Art Anthology/Altered Pages Blog Swap.  The last few weeks of October the Design Teams from both Art Anthology and Altered Pages have created some very inspirational projects.  Check out the blogs!

I made a couple of tags to share, my vision for creating this first tag came from the Altered Pages butterfly collage page called "Jar Fairies"  I usually do not work with this much color but I could not help myself.


I also used our new Art Anthology Stencil "Bubbles" with white gesso and of course their Dimensional Crystals and sorbet, and colorations.


Art_Anthology_Altered_Pages_Kitsnbits_Tag1


Below is my second tag that I made from the leftovers and some jewels stash I had.


Art_Anthology_Tag_Altered_Pages


Check back with Art Anthology for more inspirational projects.


There will be an Art Anthology/Altered Pages Prize Pack given away to one of our lucky commenters, so make sure you comment each day on both the Art Anthology and Altered Pages blog! 


And don’t forget to visit the Altered Pages Facebook page and tell them Art Anthology sent you.


Happy Scrapping ...


10250874_10152030645366451_1418686337_n


Dimensional Crystals: Sunbeam, Fairy, Bluebird    Sorbet: Frost   Colorations: Studio Blue Stencil: Bubbles

Altered Pages Product Used:
Collage Pages: Steampunk Green, Jar Fairies   Rubber Stamp: Altered Artist
Thank you for stopping by and happy scrapping ... Veronica (kitsnbitscraps)


Other Product Used:
Helmar, May Arts, I am Roses, Prima Marketing, Websters Pages, Ranger Industries

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...