Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Snow Flake Card Set with Leaky Shed Studio



Hi, are you all getting in the mood for Christmas?  Our Leaky Shed Studio designers have started getting ready for Christmas and they are designing all kinds of inspiration for you.

I decided to go ahead and get a head start on making my Christmas Cards.  I received the Leaky Shed Studio LG Snowflake border recently and loved them.



I wanted to cut up the border because I wanted single snowflakes to alter with paint and different mediums to make this set of dazzling snowflake cards.



Come visit me on the Leaky Shed Blog today for more of my step out photos.

Happy Scrapping ...

Leaky Shed Studio Products Used:

Other Product Used:
Bazzill, Helmar, Stampendous, Art Anthology, petaloo, PSX, Ranger Industries, BoBunny


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...