Sunday, February 15, 2015

Leaky Shed Studio Julie Nutting Canvas



Hi today my canvas is being featured over at Leaky Shed Studio.  I love the Julie Nutting chipboard dolls over at Leaky Shed Studio where they have several doll options.  I decided to create a cute canvas for my scrap room wall.

I used the following Leaky Shed Studio chipboard pieces.





Julie Nutting Candy Doll




For process photos of how I prepared my Leaky Shed Studio chipboard; please go on over to the blog today ... Leaky Shed Studio

Here are photos of my process after I prepared my chipboard pieces.

First I painted on thick gesso on my canvas.  Then I used strips of G45 "once upon a springtime" and latticed the strips of paper and spread a thin layer of Art Anthology sorbet "vegas gold" to adhere the paper.



I added the Art Anthology stencil "bubbles" with some "vegas gold" sorbet; then I spattered black delta paint on the canvas.   Next I used my finger to add a thick layer of the sorbet around the edges to frame the canvas.


Now that I have my base canvas the way that I want it, I start to layer on my embellishments and my chipboard.  






This next part is my favorite because it is when I add all the little tiny details and extras.  Notice the flowers, jewels, leaves, more lace ...






I appreciate you stopping by for a visit.  Please visit the Leaky Shed Studio blog for the first part of my post where I go through the process of preparing the chipboard.  



Happy Scrapping ...



Leaky Shed Studio Product Used;

Julie Nutting Candy Doll
Willow Flower
Large Spring Butterfly

Other Product Used:
Copic (YG17, YG03, YR00, YR07, R01, R22, R32, RV14, 100, muliliner); Art Anthology (Sorbet: Vegas Gold, Coral, Buttercream, Sand Dune, Mi Bella; Velvet: Tuxedo, Shamrock; Colorations: timeless); G45 (fairy) Glick Canvas, Gesso, Ranger, BoBunny Glitter Paste, Helmar, Prima Marketing Flowers, May Arts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...