Tuesday, March 17, 2015

March Playtime and Leaky Shed Studio

Hi first let me wish you all a Happy St. Patrick's Day!



My layout today is of my cute nephew as a baby.  My twins sisters and I would take our children to the Polliwog Park for picnics and playtime.  I themed the layout with frogs because of "polliwog" park. 

I used lots of Leaky Shed Studio chippies in this one.


My friends laugh at me because I usually scrapbook without pictures.  Well this time I had the pictures.  I also used Sizzix cute bug die cuts, QuicKutz frogs and also AccuCut lily pad die cuts.  I even had journaling, yeah me!
 

 

Leaky Shed Studio Products Used:
Please go on over to the Leaky Shed Studio blog today and say hello.
Thank you for stopping by ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...