Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Journal Notes with Helmar


Hi, it's my turn over at Helmar USA today and I am sharing a journal I made to take notes of my ideas, sketches and/or to-do list.  It is small enough to carry in my art bag or even my purse.  Well I do carry a big purse ...

Rather than downloading a lot of photos I decided to make a quick video on youtube:






It is funny how you start off with one idea for creating a journal cover and it just morphs into something different.  Does this happen to you?  Well it helps when you are using good product and I love using my Helmar Adhesives.  I have been using this brand for years. 

Today I used:







This journal was fun to make and I loved doodling on my book and getting a little drawing in.  Below you will find the list of products I used besides my Helmar.



Thank you for stopping by today ...



Other Product Used:
Paper: K&Co., Basic Grey; Embellishments: Heidi Swap (resist ephemera), Paint:  Art Anthology, Ranger Inkssentials black Enamel; Spray:  Lindy's Stamp Gang, Tattered Angels; Gesso: Pro Art; Tools: Martha Stewart bone folder, Copic alcohol pen, Ranger, Zig Millennium .05 pen, Stabilo black, Stencil (Heidi Swapp); Misc: Beads



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...