Friday, February 24, 2017

Baby Boy Album Two Zebra












Hi, today I want to share my second Baby Boy Album. 

This one is made from Bazzill chipboard so it is very sturdy.  The album has enough room for 10 photos and 4 tags for journaling or adding more photos.  This cute album measures 6 by 8 1/2.






I am staying with the flip photo matt construction.  I also put in two big pockets for 4 larger tags that can also fit extra photos.





















Thank you for stopping by.  I have one more album to finish and share.  Then I think I will make some little girl albums.



Product Used:



Paper: Bazzill, The Paper House Studio; Ribbon: May Arts; Embellishments: Outlet Eyelets, Jolee,  Paper House, The Paper Studio, K&Co.; Glue:  Helmar; Misc:  wooden zebra from Michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...