Thursday, June 15, 2017

NEW Black and White Wedding Album



Hello, seems I am on a roll.  I tend to do that, its like I get my mojo and don't want to stop.  Plus I really like this construction.  This album is a mini but it really holds lots of photos.  This album would make a great bridal shower or wedding gift.

Ok, I am not much for writing and as they say ... a picture speaks a thousand words











This last waterfall insert fits eleven 4x4 photos.  The mats are double sided.

 The wedding album has magnetic closure and also has pretty black polka dotted ribbon to tie.   This album is on sale on my Etsy store Kitsnbitscraps for $34.99.  Go check it out :)  

I used a combination of product on this album.  I like to mix and match but keep a consistency of color and theme.

Thank you for stopping by, hope you enjoyed my album ... happy scrapping



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...