Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Back from SDV in Orlando!!

All I can say is "What A Blast" it is always so much fun to just scrap, eat and chat all day long with great friends and meet new girlies.

Everyone was soooo nice, I had an awesome time. I always feel a little sad as I drive away because I always make new friends and meet my old buddies. I received lots of very nice compliments on my classes too and that is always a good feeling. So I want to thank those ladies that signed up for my classes.
Here are some pics of the girlies in my classes. We all had a good time and it was great meeting them all.



































As I mentioned in class. Please leave your comment and I will pick a name out of a hat and that person will win lots of BLOG CANDY!!! So dont forget to leave a comment

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun. I like the penguins. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa12:38 AM

    Veronica,
    I loved your school lunch box class that I took. I loved meeting you. You are a very creative and sharing person and I hope to work with you again. Keep up the good work, it benefits so many!
    Melissa from Orlando
    "Scrap Goddess shirt in photo"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

KitsNbits Copyright © 2011 Designed by Katie Blogger Template Sponsored by My Little Monsters