Tuesday, September 22, 2009

NEW! Camper Shaped Chipboard Album

Just posted this Camper Album on ebay.  It turned out pretty cute, click the link to see more pages.  I drew the shape of the album and got the inspiration from a 3D embellishment.  I remember being "on the road" with my parents when I was much much younger, those are great memories and I will always cherish them.

There is nothing like being outdoors and enjoying the simple things, I wish though that I would have taken more pictures at the time.  It is so important to take photos because those times you spent with your family can never be replaced and when you get older .... your memory starts failing you (LOL).  So take lots of photos and remember the good times.






1 comment:

  1. This is very sweet! I was thinking camping like tents. Love how original this is. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...