Thursday, July 15, 2010

Another Reveal for the MPTH July Kit with Loolah

I gotta tell you, I have had so much fun with the JULY kit. I love everything about it and this kit has really brought out the "artist" in me. It felt so good to bring out my paints and brushes and just start painting on canvas. The inspiration of course came from the Loolah line of IOD. I love, love, love the daisies and ladybugs from this line.

The first thing I did was paint my whole canvas in a citron green. Then I took the chipboard template I made for the "designer add-on" which is a sketch of a daisy and painted the surface with white acrylic paint. I "stamped" it on my canvas and then went back and filled in the spaces with white paint in order to bring out the daisy print. After it was dry and I went over the flower with a black zig pen. Then I drew in some leaves and painted those green.

When my canvas was dry I added the other embellies I had in my kit and voila, this little piece of inspiration will be mounted in my scrap room.
 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...