Sunday, July 25, 2010

Some Sweet Inspiration and Loolah

Remember how I had said on an earlier post that I had "tons" of product in my MPTH July Kit? Well I do, and as I was playing with my paper again, I started to get hungry for something sweet. Which led me to this.....



I found this website called "Ming Makes Cupcakes" and she has great receipes if you feel like baking


Well after eating my cupcake I went back to my pretty paper and made this...........


I made this out of a paper mache box I had left over from Christmas.


I had left over flowers, so I used one on top along with my prima leaves, and I used my IOD paper as a rim on my gift box. I thought I could give this cute gift box to my girfriend for her birthday with a gift card inside. Cute right? I hope I inspired you to use your July kit.

Here is some more cupcake inspiration I found.




These are made with baby Onesies and bibs -






1 comment:

  1. Super cute cupcake!!!!! Love your creation and love the ones made into baby onesies.... I wanna create one of those. Thanks for sharing.. love it ! Hugs,Amy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...