Thursday, January 27, 2011

Ive Been A Busy Bee

So Ive been busy lately :) and my to do list is getting bigger LOL.  Have some projects on the burner this week to share with you...

The PFOP Design Team is having a challenge starting friday Jan. 28 throught Feb. 14th.  So be sure you stop by and check all the "sweet" designs that the girls are posting.


I am in the process of finishing up some cupcake sweetness and hoping to post it this weekend.  Also have a couple of other sweet goodies ready.  Here is a little peek.



I also have been very busy with the February Kit from the Paper Niche.  Why?  Because I made the design team!!!  whoot whoot, for me :)  They have amazing kits and I can't wait to share with you what I have been making with it, but.....  you have to wait till its my turn to reveal.  In the meantime go on over to the Paper Niche Blog to see the sneak peeks from the other girlies from the design team.



Will post some of my sneak peeks tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!!! Yes, this month's kit is amazing.... I just finished all my projects and are ready to be mailed. Can't wait to see more of your peeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your sneak peeks and see what you came up with! I hear you are tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...