Sunday, January 16, 2011

January GD for Nikki Sivils

I am very excited and honored to be the Nikki Sivils GD for Jan.  I received the Sugar Cookie collection and I thought it perfect for a Valentine mini album.

Lots of layers and embellies on the cover





I took Nikki's chipboard paddie and adhered ribbon to the edges




Made lots of tags to go into the album




I used Nikki's "Will He Be The One" stamp set to stamp love tickets and hearts




I had a great time making this mini album.  And with the left over pieces I made some Valentine Cards

I used the Verve Stamp Jan sketch for this card

I used a I "heart" 2 stamp sketch

Thank you for looking and be sure to go over to Nikki's blog - the designers there are fabulous and Nikki is starting to show "CHA Sneak Peeks"!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on being GD ~ you did amazing work on the album and cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Veronica! These are so sweet :) LOVE that album cover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this the album you are going to teach for us at the store? I absolutely love it. Call me so we can discuss it. I have not heard since you sent the meail saying you would be like to teach with the Valentines Nikki Sivils line.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...