Wednesday, May 25, 2011

"Possibilities" Butterfly Chipboard Alum

I am teaching my Butterfly album at the Paper Niche on June 18th.  I had a lot of compliments and Tammy (owner) asked me to make it into a workshop.  So if you live in S. Florida stop by the Niche for my class.  The workshop will be from 10:00A until 5:00P with lunch break inbetween.  Some of you may finish earlier but I just wanted to give enough time for everyone to finish their album.  We will be making the entire album from scratch, painting, distressing, making some of the embellishments so it will be taking a little time ... but workshops are fun so come join me at the Niche on the 18th!!!
For those of you that bought the Paper Niche April Kit, the cost to you will be $20.00 just bring your April kit with you. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...