Thursday, June 02, 2011

Paper Niche June Kit

Its time for my sneakie peeks of the Paper Niche June Kit.  As always this kit is loaded with all sorts of embellishments and paper.  What I have come to love about these kits is the fact that there is always either paper or embellishments that I would not normally buy.  I love that these kits get me out of my comfort zone and thinking outside the box!!!  These kits challenge my imagination and I believe makes me more creative.


As you can see we received some wood scrolls, love the way these scrolls give your pages texture.


Love the rub-on quotes we received.  Perfect for your title and/or journaling.

 

 

We also got some really cool CANVAS tags. I love anything canvas and these tags are perfect for summer


2 comments:

  1. Looks cute, cant wait to see the rest. Hope you're having a great weekend !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all your help today at the Paper Niche. I truly truly appreciated it! Your blog is beautiful and your work is amazing! Wish I had patience for more detailed work like yours. Will have to start buying these kits again! Maybe you'll see me more for the summer. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...