Sunday, January 01, 2012

Weave It

The new January edition of Scrapstreet is out!



If you haven't read this magazine yet, make it your New Years favorite.  This mag is loaded with lots of examples, fun articles and a Free Digi kit!

I wrote an article on revising the old (but still cool) technique of weaving.  Go here to read my article and see all the submissions using this technique.  WEAVE IT

This is the example I made for my article using the weaving.  It's my fresh new idea book for 2012!


 


Idea Journal by Veronica Johnson

Supplies: Paper: Webster’s Pages, BasicGrey, Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper, Ribbon: May Arts, Buttons: Webster’s Pages, Alphabet: American Crafts, Jillibean, Chipboard: Jenni Bowlin, Tape: 7 Gypsies, Leaves: Zva Creative, Wood Spool: Maya Road, Other: canvas, metal clip, eyelets, netting, yarn, crystals. Tools: Stamps: Inkadinkado, Other: sewing machine.

Design Notes: I wove several different elements together to give the journal a “want to touch” it feeling. This is my inspiration journal; therefore I wanted to make sure the surface portrayed my personality. It’s a little bit of everything.

Journaling: My Scrapiness.

Hope you enjoy my article and the Scrapstreet mag.  Happy Scrappin in 2012!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...