Wednesday, August 15, 2012

New Album Monochromatic Shabby Vintage Style

So is Shabby Vintage an actual style?  I dont know but that is how I see myself.  I like the darker shades of vintage but I also like the distress, and softness of shabby.  Yes, I know I am weird but it's who I am LOL.

So I made this mini using Basically Bare's Plain Jane and also Tim Holtz Kraft Resist paper pad.  I also added a sprinkle of Glitz and Prima papers.  I used some awesome prima, glitz, Zva, Maya Road embellies and also made some of my own.  I will be teaching this class soon so keep a look out.

I posted this new mini over at my Kitsnbits etsy shop, I have been busy making albums to post along with some scrappy supplies so please go on over and check out my store.



Thank you for stopping by and dont forget to go on over to my Etsy Store Kitsnbitscraps for this mini and more handmade items.

3 comments:

  1. That is Beautifl!!! Loving the cover, great style as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Veronica,
    I love your mini album and crafting style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this album Veronica, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...