Thursday, August 09, 2012

Out to Sea with Trinity Paper Arts

Well summer is almost gone though you wouldn't guess that if you lived in S. Florida.  We are still getting lots of sunshine and beach time.

Today I would like to share with you a beach tag I did for my post over at Scrap Street e-zine. There is always something going on over there with lots of inspiration and tutorials.

For this tag I used lots of Helmar Adhesives. I also used my favorite beach paper from Trinity Paper Arts; Surf N Swim.





The 450 Quick Dry is also great for adhering netting or mesh because it spreads thin, and dries clear. You also get some lead time to adjust your elements before it dries. Once the glue dries it adheres forever!




Enjoy the rest of your sunny summer days! Happy Scrapping!


Product Used:
Helmar 450 Quick Dry
Helmar Quick-fix adhesive runner


Trinity Paper Arts Surf N Swim:
Noteworthy B
Stripes A
Borders A
Borders B
Beach Day A
Decor Stickers

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...