Saturday, December 01, 2012

Bella Blvd and Basically Swap

Basically Bare and Bella Blvd just finished a week long swap.  Everyone did such an awesome job on their projects you must check it out on Basically Bare and also Bella Blvd.

Today I want to share my post on the Basically Bare blog.  Of course I did an album :)  I used the new "Easel" album by Basically Bare and the so very cute "Thankful" by Bella Blvd.

Since the "Thankful" collection from Bella Blvd. had some really cute thanksgiving designs I decided to make my easel album about what I am Thankful for.

Here is a look:

 
 
 
 
Isn't this easel album so cute?  It stands on your coffee table or bookshelf.  I brought it out after dinner and had my family write what they were thankful for in the journaling space I made on some of the pages. 
 
 
 
 
Look how cute this tree came out.  I made it from the "Happy Little Trees" from Basically Bare and instead of the tree top I used the Basically Bare chipboard buttons.  Did you notice the little leaves I cut out and glued to the ends of the May Arts jute?
 
 
Of course I made some pages for my Thanksgiving photos!
 
This was really a fun swap and I loved the Bella Blvd "Thankful" papers and my new "Easel" album.  Thank you for stopping by today and dont forget to go to Basically Bare and to Bella Blvd to see what the other designers created for the swap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...