Friday, December 21, 2012

My SWAP with Art Anthology and Basically Bare

I had a blast making these projects for the Basically Bare and Art Anthology SWAP!





Today is the last day of the swap, be sure to go on over to the Basically Bare blog and see what the other design team members created this week.  Also dont forget to "like" Basically Bare on FB and also Art Anthology on FB.

I have one more post scheduled for December for Basically Bare and will be posting an album that I am selling on my Etsy store so keep a look out. 

Thank you for stopping by, happy scrapping. 

2 comments:

  1. Love your projects! That frame is just gorgeous the gold paint is such a great color and I love what you did with the stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your projects! That frame is just gorgeous the gold paint is such a great color and I love what you did with the stencil!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...