Friday, November 15, 2013

Christmas Albums

Hi there!  I've been working like a busy little elf on my Christmas albums and thought I would share a sneak peak with you. 

Also I have some news!  I am having another Christmas Blog Hop with Beatriz from Amazing Grace.  Last time we had the 25 days of Christmas so EVERYDAY for 25 days I showed you a Christmas Album I made and then at the end I picked a name from those of you that commented and starting following me.  That person won my Graphic 45 Album.

 
So Beatriz and I are collaborating again, more details to come, so keep a look out.
 
Here is my sneak peak for today, it will post on my Kitsnbitscraps Store when I am finished.
 
 
 
 
Happy Scrapping
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely christmas album. An album made with love. Thanks again for always visiting my FB and blog, appreciate the cheer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Can't wait to see the rest of the album.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...