Thursday, November 07, 2013

New Tag FALL Album for Basically Bare



Hello all, I am well into the Holiday season starting with Fall and Thanksgiving.  I have made several Fall and Thanksgiving albums and loving all the colors and autumn leaves of Fall.  Well not the real ones, since I live in S. Florida and its summer all the time here.  I can still get my Fall fix with all the Primas, Petaloos and whatever flower arrangement I can find at Michaels to tear apart.

This little cutie is over at Basically Bare so please go check out their blog for more creations from the Basically Bare design team.



I love making these cute and easy tag albums by using the "Tiny Tabs" from Basically Bare.  Since I tend to make my album chunky I take out some pages from my Tiny Tabs and end up with two albums (whoo hoo).  Love the giant rings on the Tiny Tabs so that when my album does come out chunky (even when I don't try) then at least the rings give me space in between my pages. 

I hope you enjoy my sharing the latest tag album I made as much as I enjoyed making it.



 
 

 
 
For more pictures of this album please head on over to Basically Bare.  Thank you for stopping by, happy scrapping ...
 
 
Products Used:
 
Basically Bare, Art Anthology, Bella Blvd., Little Yellow Bicycle, Reflections, Soft Spoken, Prima Marketing, May Arts, Petaloo, Clearsnap


2 comments:

  1. This mini is gorgeous!!! love the cover and the twine, looks awesome like you have it:):) gorgeous ( oh I already said that):):):) thanks for commenting on my stuff, means tons!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...