Friday, August 22, 2014

Taking Notes with Leaky Shed Studio



Hello, its Back to School!  So much to do, so many lists!  I am definitely a note taker.  Yes I know I have an iphone but I still make "To Do" lists. 

So I made a back to school themed clipboard using Leaky Shed Studio.

 
Leaky Shed Studio Clip Board
 
 
Leaky Shed Studio Key #3
 
Here is the back of my clipboard.  Because, Yes! you do need to make it pretty all the way around.
 
 
Please head on over to Leaky Shed Studio Blog to see more photos of my project.  This was an easy, and quick project and it makes note taking a lot more fun. Also this would make a great gift for your child's teacher :)
 
 
Thank you for stopping by, happy scrapping ...
 
 
Leaky Shed Studio Product Used:
Clipboard
Key #3
 
Other Product Used:
WeRMemory Keepers, Helmar, American Crafts, Color box, Tattered Angels,
May Arts, Ranger Industries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...