Thursday, September 18, 2014

Mandala Art Jar with Art Anthology



Hi, today my mandala is being featured over at Art Anthology!  Please go on over to their blog for more views and start to finish photos of my process.  Also while you are there check out the other Mandala's that were created by my design team peeps.

Every month at Art Anthology we have a theme challenge.  So of course this month was mandalas.  Well I've never drawn a mandala and also, I wanted to do some thing "out of the box" or jar in this case.

 
 
I specifically made a jar because I am currently redecorating my scrap room.  I now hold all my paint brushes in a coffee mug.  I wanted to create something pretty to put my paint brushes in so this seemed the perfect opportunity.
 
Hope you enjoyed my interpretation of the Mandala Challenge at Art Anthology and thank you for stopping by.
 
 


Art Anthology Product Used: 
 
Sorbet:  Viridian, Velvet: Aloha; Colorations: Peacock Feathers, Waimea Bay; Dimensional Crystal:  Java
 
Other Product Used: 
Helmar, FolkArt, Jewels, Wire, Mason Jar

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...