Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Helmar Birthday Frame



Hi today I am sharing with you a cute and easy project I designed for Helmar.  Please go on over to their blog where my frame is featured to see more photos.

My girlfriend's birthday is coming up and I am getting her a gift card which I know she wants; but I couldn't just put a gift card in an envelope.  I decided to make her this cute frame and attach her gift card to the clipboard.  She can later clip a family photo or notepad to the frame if she wishes.

I used Helmar's Tacky Craft Glue  and also 450 Quick Dry Adhesive for this project.




I bought the clipboard frame at Michael's Craft store and gathered some of my stash.


I had some of the small wood pieces in my stash that I also bought at Michaels.  The butterfly I decided to glitter with "wow" fine glitter by first coating the wood with Tacky Craft Glue.  The flower I decided to paint with Delta craft paint.



I then cut out a nice 5x5 photo frame that I adhered with the Helmar 450 Quick Dry Glue


I know my girlfriend will be surprised and enjoy this cute gift.  I hope I have inspired you to try out an easy Home Decor Gift using Helmar Adhesives.



Thank you for stopping by and please go by the Helmar blog and check out my featured Home Decor Frame.

Happy Scrapping ...



Helmar Product Used:    


Other Product Used:
Frame: Michael's; Paper: Fancy Pants; Embellishments: Chipboard (Fancy Pants), wood butterfly and flower (Michaels); Glitter: American Crafts "WOW"; Paint: Delta Yellow; Ribbon: May Arts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...