Wednesday, May 04, 2016

Bookmark with Helmar



Hi Everyone, today my Mother's Day Gift (Bookmark) is being featured over at the Helmar Blog so please go on over for more photos and process.




My family and I are avid readers so I wanted to make a cute bookmark for my daughter.   This particular bookmark is for my daughter's Midori Bullet journals.


I used Helmar's Fabric glue on the felt, beads and buttons knowing that it's great for adhering.  I also used the Helmar Silicon Sealant for gluing the felt flower arrangement to my 7 Gypsies rubber band.








This was an easy and fun project and I plan on making more bookmarks.  You can also go to a fabric store and buy some elastic instead of using a rubber band.






Thank you for stopping by and please go by the Helmar blog and check out my featured Mother's Day Gift Bookmark.

Happy Scrapping ...




Helmar Product Used:    




Other Product Used:
7 Gypsies, Kaiser Craft, Felt, Buttons, Floss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...