Friday, May 20, 2016

Inspired by Finnabair Prima Marketing Clock





Hi, I have been seeing this clock all over FB and have been wanting to make one of these for my daughter for sometime.  Finally my girl friends and I got together and I was able to make this clock.


Have to tell you I am loving Anna Dabrowska's Art Basics products and also the paint and mica powders line.  I have been a fan of Finnabair and Prima Marketing for years.


Hope you enjoy my Anna Dabrowska inspired clock.









My daughter's living room has blue and green as her color scheme so I made this for her as a house warming present since she just moved.

Thank you for stopping by, happy scrapping ...



Product List:


Prima Marketing Inc:  Clock, Flowers, Leaves, Metals;  Finnabair:  Mica Powders; Art Basics:  Modeling Paste, Texture Paste, Black Gesso; Sandra Evertson - Relics and Artifacts; Viva Décor (green yellow) Paint; Misc Embellishments: Tim Holtz, K&Co., Magenta, Kaiser Crafts (clocks), Tools:  Art Basics brushes, Princeton Catalyst spatula







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...