Thursday, September 22, 2016

New Beach Album

Hi,

I started this Beach Album a while back but as I get busy; I put projects on the back burner. Anyway I finished it and it is posted on my Etsy Store!


https://www.etsy.com/shop/kitsnbitscraps?ref=hdr_shop_menu


Here are some pictures I took of the album because as you know I only get 5 photos when I list on Kitsnbitscraps/etsy


BEACH ALBUM















This album measures 6.5 by 8.5 with a 3 inch binding.  Outside cover is made of chipboard and the inside pages of paper bags.  There is enough real estate on this album for minimum 33 photos but you could always slip more into the pockets.


I have recently added more layouts and albums to my Kitsnbitscraps Etsy Store

So go check out this Beach Album and my store.  Thank you for stopping by ...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...