Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Paper Tree House with Echo Park AUGUST KIT

Whoo Hoo, finished my album!!  I decided to make an album for my little girl who is not so little anymore (boo hoo).  I used my MPTH kit from August which was filled with so much cuteness from Echo Park "Life Is Good" collection.

I started off by looking through my boxes of photos (yes, I did say unorganized BOXES) and picked out some really cute pics of my daughter Vanessa.  Well my photos are not dated or for that matter organized but I do remember how my angel pie was at that age.  I decided therefore to make an album for her with random photos and my memories of her personality.

One of these days I will organize my boxes of photos chronologically, but for right now I am too busy scrapbooking LOL.  Any who there are all sorts of ways you can scrapbook; such as chronologically, by theme such as vacation, or holiday.  Or in my case by feelings and little snippet's of memory.  That is how I did my Vanessa album.  Random photos with snippet's of memory when I took the photos and its mostly about Vanessa's character rather than events.

THINGS I LOVE ABOUT YOU


I covered the album cover with the fabric I received in my kit along
with some of the pattern paper


Vanessa has such a beautiful smile that you can't help
but smile back

I loved using the tiny alphabet that I received with my kit. 

The kit has a full sheet of journal blocks and titles. 
Makes it easy to use

I added a "floating matte" so that I could slip in a journal
tag behind my photo

The kit comes with a full sticker sheet with cutie patootie embellies
and borders to add to your pages 

I made this pink rose bud out of t-shirt material
If you want to see more pages of my album go on over to MY PAPER TREE HOUSE BLOG and see what I posted there.  Also why dont you become of FAN OF MY PAPER TREE HOUSE, then you can keep up with the latest and greatest of the monthly kits and what the gang  is doing, and also our guest designer for the month Michelle Lanning. 

3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet and cute! I love the soft summery colors, and your embellishments are fun and nicely layered. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Veronica!
    I used this line for my "pink" auction :o) I loved it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo...and I love the pink flower you made!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...